Tuesday 17 November 2015

In another life... Riddy Wood Project blog

In my working life I am Project Manager for a not-for-profit (and hopefully in the not too distant future registered charity) environmental education and woodland restoration project: The Riddy Wood Project. I'll be manning the new blog up dated so between this, that and another blog I contribute to I'll be kept pretty busy!

We're slowly developing the project and the woodlands we manage and as such we've started a blog to keep people up to date on the project: how its going, what we are doing at what time of year, what groups we have had in and so on. 


If you think this would be of interest please feel free to have a look here. I'll occasionally post information here about the wildlife I have seen or experiences I've had while I'm working there but this blog isn't intended as an advert for the project, despite its good intentions and not-for-profit nature so this is likely the last plug you'll see from me on here. 

Let me know what you think though, or if you're interested in the project contact me through the website. Thanks!

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment